Dr. Juan Portela, MDIs this you?
Doctors Center Hospitalital
302 Torre Medica Dr Pedro Blanco
Manati, PR 00674
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Portela, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Nasal and sinus disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Portela graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Portela has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Puerto Rico Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Portela practice?
- Dr. Juan Portela practices Otolaryngology near Manati, PR.