A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Premoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Premoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Premoli
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Premoli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Premoli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Premoli graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Premoli has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Premoli MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Juan Premoli practice?
- Dr. Juan Premoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Premoli practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.