A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Premoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Premoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Premoli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Premoli graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Premoli has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Premoli MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Juan Premoli practice?
- Dr. Juan Premoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Premoli practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.