A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Pulido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Pulido is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Pulido, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Critical Care
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulido graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota.
Dr. Pulido has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan N Pulido MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan N. Pulido practice?
- Dr. Juan Pulido has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Pulido practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.