Plastic Surgeons
West Jefferson Medical Center
1111 Medical Center Blvd
Marrero, LA 70072
349-6330
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

I received the best care from Dr. Escobar and his staff. He listens to you and is there for you from beginning to end. I really felt like family under his care. My results; amazing. This was he best decision that I could have made.

|  show details
Jul 28th, 2010

Dr. Escobar gave me my confidence back. He did a beautiful job on me and my sister. I will recommend him and his office to everyone I can.

|  DEFORMED  |  show details
by Wish i didnt on Apr 29th, 2010

I dont care for the work that was done on me.I spent too much money to end up deformed. He makes excuses for his mistakes. He doesnt listen and he does work that he knows wont look right until something else is done and doesnt tell u until you are fussing about how bad the end result is. Tell me everything that needs to be done right then and there so i can get it done at one time and not be deformed until i can afford a corrective surgery. Im sorry i let him touch me. He botched the first surgery and i was dumb enough to go back for a second, so its more muy fault than his.I lost my husband behind my deformity, i lost my selfesteem and my side job.