Surgery May 2013 Two years later still living the nightmare show details Surgery May 2013 Two years later still living the nightmare
May 21st, 2015

I went in for a breast reduction and ended up with very little breast left. I was a double D and finished up with an A size cup on my right side and half a breast on my left after I was told I should be at least a small C. In his attempt to make sure he removed enough for my insurance to pay him he took way more than he should have. My breast tore open on both sides and the stitches on my left nipple came loose. I went in a second time and he made the necessary repairs and the breast were even tighter and split open a second time. He stated he did not know what happened and to give him a couple weeks and he could fix it. After getting a second opinion It took several months to heal and I am left with horrible scars and a half of my left breast is still gone. So NO I would not ever recommend Dr Juan Escobar to even my worst enemy. Hope this helps someone make a better decision than I did.

Oct 5th, 2010

I received the best care from Dr. Escobar and his staff. He listens to you and is there for you from beginning to end. I really felt like family under his care. My results; amazing. This was he best decision that I could have made.

Jul 28th, 2010

Dr. Escobar gave me my confidence back. He did a beautiful job on me and my sister. I will recommend him and his office to everyone I can.

DEFORMED show details DEFORMED
by Wish i didnt on Apr 29th, 2010

I dont care for the work that was done on me.I spent too much money to end up deformed. He makes excuses for his mistakes. He doesnt listen and he does work that he knows wont look right until something else is done and doesnt tell u until you are fussing about how bad the end result is. Tell me everything that needs to be done right then and there so i can get it done at one time and not be deformed until i can afford a corrective surgery. Im sorry i let him touch me. He botched the first surgery and i was dumb enough to go back for a second, so its more muy fault than his.I lost my husband behind my deformity, i lost my selfesteem and my side job.