Dr. Juan Escobar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Escobar?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Juan Escobar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2016

Disappointing

He and his office staff are very courtesy and both take their time with you. He sat and listened to me and talked as long as I wanted so I felt comfortable using him as my doctor. I had nursed my son so my breast lost form, flattened and sagged. Well, my end results were not what I expected!!! They were not the size I wanted, my breast were uneven, not full, etc. My family and friends even said, "from the outside of your clothes it doesn't look like you had any work done prior to your son, if anything they look smaller" My husband even agreed that my natural breast were fuller and much nicer. He felt like they even looked smaller by at least a cup size which he is correct. After spending a little over $8,000 in cash, who wants to hear all of this!! My husband is not a boob guy but he did go back to his office with me (crying my eyes out) to see what could be done. He kept making excuses, oh they need to drop, they still haven't dropped, etc. Dropped, how much further do you want them to drop, they never were high!! After going back multiple times his answer was, we can go ahead and redo them I won't charge you to remove the extra skin but you will have to pay for new inplants. I again cried my eyes out leaving saying how do you expect me to pay for this again? You did not listen!! His answer was, we have a finance company. Almost 3yrs later I still haven't had them corrected b/c of the price. So one breast still flops out a brae or swimsuit and both still sag. I still cannot wear cute bras or swimsuits. I'm now having to wear swimsuits that go straight across my chest. VERY DISAPPOINTED!! I do not recommend him to anyone who ask me.

October 6th, 2010

I received the best care from Dr. Escobar and his staff. He listens to you and is there for you from beginning to end. I really felt like family under his care. My results; amazing. This was he best decision that I could have made.

July 28th, 2010

Dr. Escobar gave me my confidence back. He did a beautiful job on me and my sister. I will recommend him and his office to everyone I can.

April 29th, 2010

DEFORMED

I dont care for the work that was done on me.I spent too much money to end up deformed. He makes excuses for his mistakes. He doesnt listen and he does work that he knows wont look right until something else is done and doesnt tell u until you are fussing about how bad the end result is. Tell me everything that needs to be done right then and there so i can get it done at one time and not be deformed until i can afford a corrective surgery. Im sorry i let him touch me. He botched the first surgery and i was dumb enough to go back for a second, so its more muy fault than his.I lost my husband behind my deformity, i lost my selfesteem and my side job.

June 12th, 2017