A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gutierrez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gutierrez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan R. Gutierrez practice?
Dr. Juan Gutierrez practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.