A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Medina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Corcoran District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Medina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan R. Medina practice?
Dr. Juan Medina practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA.
See Corcoran Family Physicians.