Learn more about Dr. Juan Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Medina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medina
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medina Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Medina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Corcoran District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan R Medina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan R. Medina practice?
- Dr. Juan Medina has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Medina practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
See Corcoran Primary Care Doctors.