A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Medina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Corcoran District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Ramon Medina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan R. Medina practice?
- Dr. Juan Medina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Medina practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
See Corcoran Family Physicians.