A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Medina is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medina
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medina Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Medina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Corcoran District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan R Medina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan R. Medina practice?
- Dr. Juan Medina has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Medina practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
See Corcoran Family Physicians.