A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Paredes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Paredes is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Paredes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paredes graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Paredes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Rf Paredes MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan R. Paredes practice?
- Dr. Juan Paredes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juan Paredes practices Surgery near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.