A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Juan Zapata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Zapata is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapata graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Zapata has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Office Base Practice
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zapata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan