A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JUAN REALYVASQUEZ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JUAN REALYVASQUEZ is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JUAN REALYVASQUEZ, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. REALYVASQUEZ graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. REALYVASQUEZ has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. REALYVASQUEZ accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JUAN A. REALYVASQUEZ practice?
Dr. JUAN REALYVASQUEZ practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons, Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons, Philadelphia Pediatricians, and Philadelphia Surgeons.