A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Realyvasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Realyvasquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Realyvasquez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Realyvasquez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Realyvasquez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan A Realyvasquez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Realyvasquez practice?
- Dr. Juan Realyvasquez has 8 office locations.
Dr. Juan Realyvasquez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Reading, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.