A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Realyvasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Realyvasquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Realyvasquez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Realyvasquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Realyvasquez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Realyvasquez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Realyvasquez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan A Realyvasquez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Realyvasquez practice?
- Dr. Juan Realyvasquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Realyvasquez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.