Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Difficulty making appointment after referral made to them after an ER visit show details Difficulty making appointment after referral made to them after an ER visit
by Catherine Markel on Jan 28th, 2015

The medical care and treatment towards my son was excellent. I am a nurse at this hospital and my son had a bad fracture of his clavicle. When attempting to make an appointment after an ER visit, the receptionist was hesitant to make my appointmentI "since they don't do anything for it anyway.' This disturbed me since my son DID require a special sling for an additional 5 weeks then another follow up x ray. I was shocked that she made this statement after I informed her that my son was in the ER in South Jersey and wanted Ortho follow up. If I didn't work there I might have just gone to another Childrens Hospital. Why do I need to beg for an appointment? We need to take care of our families and children when they call and visit us. Thank you for taking the time to address this, especially when I know how important patient satisfaction scores are.

left grandson stranded show details left grandson stranded
Mar 5th, 2012

He promised to help my grandson then retired without telling us

Jan 6th, 2012

This Dr. I have known since my first of 5 knee surgeries since I was 13 years old. Back in the day he partnered w/ Dr. Allen in Glendora. The Dr. has always been the only orthopedic Dr. I have ever seen when sports was my life. Even when I lived in S.F. I would fly down to So. Cal to see Dr. Realyvasquez. I have nothing but respect for this man and the work he does. He is one of the best.

He Is Great! show details He Is Great!
Jun 9th, 2011

He did a surgery on my foot, and my foot is now doing wonderful! To bad he'll be retiring in October.

May 22nd, 2009

Dr. Realy is excellent. He loves what he's doing for these little babes with club feet.

SUCKS show details SUCKS