Dr. Juan Reinoso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Reinoso?

August 23rd, 2016

Very satisfied overall. ..

July 18th, 2016

Great doctor

I love him!!! Me encanta. Paciente por 7 años.

August 6th, 2015

worse doctor ever

I was told on my very first visit with this doctor he said I needed a biopsy and a hysterectomy but needed a biopsy first before I could have my hysterectomy I agreed Dr Reynoso said, set up wit my coordinator Ana I said ok. At that time it was suppose to be a 45 minute biopsy that he stated in that visit but, when went to my pre registration and pre testing they told me that I was also having a D&C besides my biopsy that was never discussed with me and it went from a 45 minute procedure that was told to me to now a 15 minute with the added D&C that I never agreed too. An when I tried to question about why he added the D & C the woman became,snotty and rude stating I should take it up with the doctor the day of my procedure. I also asked if was going to be put to sleep and, the pre testing nurse stated in my chart it stated they were going to give me a sedative to relax me than some gas than the knock out drug I asked wasn't that too much for a 15 minute procedure and she blew me off like I didn't matter. Stay away from this quack of a doctor cause I wish I had.

Doctor's Response

If you would like to discuss your visit further, Please reach out to me directly at 407-846-7200 Ext. 231. Katie Smith Practice Administrator

July 27th, 2015

the wait is long but he performed my c-section and did an amazing job

July 3rd, 2015

Love this office

Dr Reinoso did all 3 of my c sections I was happy with the way I healed all three times. He always took the time to answer all my questions. I do admit the wait is a little long sometimes but I can't complain I get the best service from his nursing staff I have been going there for so long I can't see my self changing Drs. I have seen all them as well and there all great

March 8th, 2015

Best OB/GYN

Best OB/GYN I've seen in my 55 years of life. His diagnosis saved my life.

March 20th, 2014

If I could I would give less stars

As first time parents we were extremely worried and anxious with my pregnancy. On my first time visit with Dr. Reinoso he bluntly stated that since I was high risk I was most likely have a miscarriage or that our baby would be born with birth deffects. WHAT FIRST TIME / ANY PARENT WHATS TO HEAR THAT- especially on my first visit with them??????? No bedside manner at all , completly rude and I couldnt even ask a question with out getting the brush off (yeah, yeah that's fine..) He didnt even give me any prenatals- what kind of practice is this? I was then promptly shipped off to a speacialist since "they dont handle high risk pregnancies"- they never checked back for appointments, follow-ups or anything. I made the decision to change my doctor- no way I was staying with somone that didnt care about their patients- new or established. The wait time in the office was crazy- at least 20 min. wait EVERY time- and the visit with the doctor lasted less than 15 min total. The staff is rude and makes you feel like you are bothering them (even if it is face to face or on the phone- they dont discriminate). Save yourself the hassel- do your reasearch and pick someone else.

March 4th, 2014

highly recccommend

I highly recommend Dr. Reinoso. I have had nothing but the best care from him. I just had the Nova Sure procedure done and he and his staff, the surgical team and the hospital in which he preformed the procedure at was by far my the most pleasurable experience.

November 2nd, 2013

Avoid!!!

March 18th, 2013

A really good doctor

I have found Dr. Reinoso to be nothing but courteous and kind in his dealings with me. I've not found him to push surgery or to try and rush me out of the office. His staff is very pleasant, and the wait time has never been a big deal. I'd recommend him.

May 10th, 2012

Really Great Doctor

I found Dr. Reinoso to be very knowledgeable and caring. He really took the time to answer my questions instead of rushing me out of his office as other doctors have done in the past. I really appreciated the fact that his first solution to my gynecological problem was not to say that I had to have surgery as the previous doctor had. He was willing to take a more conservative approach rather than just mandating surgery for a problem that may resolve itself over time. I appreciated his good bedside manner, and I found his office staff to be very courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend him.

March 1st, 2012

poor doctor****rude office staff

Dr. Reinoso is the worst doctor ever. You will wait forever to be seen and then he rushes you will not even address your questions most of the time. My last visit was so awful I have refused to pay!! The office staff in billing is beyond unorganized and the receptionist in Hunters Creek is RUDE beyond belief and the one at Lake Butler isn't any better. Meredith placed me on a medication that I was later told I should have never been placed on by another doc in the office. Save yourself and DO NOT see doctor Reinoso. The only person I would see there is Dawn Schwartz but its not worth the hassle of being treated like a child by the receptionist! Go somewhere else save yourself the hassle of waiting all day. My last visit I waited 20 minutes in the lobby and another 45 in his room.