A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Restrepo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Restrepo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Restrepo graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Restrepo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Restrepo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Restrepo practice?
- Dr. Juan Restrepo has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Restrepo practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Anesthesiologists and Delray Beach Critical Care Practitioners.