A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Reyna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Reyna, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Urology Incontinence and Urinary Bladder Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyna graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reyna has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance