A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Riestra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Riestra is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riestra
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Riestra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Riestra, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Riestra graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Riestra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan L Riestra MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Juan L. Riestra practice?
- Dr. Juan Riestra has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Riestra practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Psychiatrists and Montclair Geriatric Doctors.