A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Riestra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Riestra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Riestra, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Riestra graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Riestra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Luis Riestra MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Juan L. Riestra practice?
- Dr. Juan Riestra has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Riestra practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Psychiatrists.