A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Rivas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Rivas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rivas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Community Mem Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Antonio Rivas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Rivas practice?
- Dr. Juan Rivas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Juan Rivas practices Family Medicine near Petersburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Victoria, VA and Alberta, VA.
See Petersburg Family Physicians.