Dr. Juan Rodriguez-Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Rodriguez-Rodriguez?

December 2nd, 2015

Dr . Rodriguez has been my doctor for year. Excellent provider and human . Always given the extra mile. He recently moved to a new location and as always some adjustment process for the last few months. Old staff and new one excellent as usual. Make me feel part of the family. Lot of Doctors around Kissimmee but none like him and staff. I recommend him and his staff if you are serious with your health

October 30th, 2015

No recomend this Dr. and his stuff anymore

Dr. Rodriguez was my family doctor for more than 8 years, now they are canceling appointments and reschedule until December; he doesn't like to provide lab copies when we require or copy of any test from specialist always problem to get copies for own records, stuff the worse I have ever seem; My mother 86 years old and last time I called the doctor told me to take her to central care he said she has a ppo and can go anywhere after we were asking to see him. He was very rude, problem to give referrals my husband was calling several times to see an specialist and denied until new appointment on Dec with him after they cxl previous appointment. Sincerely no recommend him any more. He is nice only when we are new patients. No more for us, Thanks God There are a lot of Good Doctors around, when we can get the treatment we are looking for.

September 16th, 2015

very unprofessional

This Doctor and his staff were very unprofessional while caring for my mother. Referrals were the worst. They were never sent on time so appts had to be canceled. Staff would not return calls and doctor was very sarcastic and rude most of the time. My mothers health was never a priority because there were medications that were doing alot of harm then good and the doctor refused to change them or listen to her concerns.Also my mother was told not to come to office unless she had an appointment. What type of Doctor does this? Bottom line,no one should put up with this type of incompetence. My mother has been referred to another doctor and is doing well.

September 14th, 2015

Great staff and super physician. Really there to listen and assist me with my problems.

September 4th, 2015

Lacking professionalism

Very unprofessional staff and doctor. Referrals are never faxed on time, phone calls never returned and DR does not want to listen to my concerns regarding medication that is doing me more damage then good. Will no longer see this doctor

June 29th, 2015

Super

Great experience with staff and Dr. Rodriguez. He will seat with you and look at your problems. Open to discussion. Will follow after visit.

February 12th, 2015

No professional

This doctor couldnt tell me what I had. Then when I tried to make an appointment with him and his assistant told me that I need to look for a new doctor. why we don't know but he is really unprofessional. Now I have a really profesisional doctor. Then with my husband was the same thing and they never called us to let us know about the bad results of high colesterol.

November 11th, 2014

Bad doctor

This dr. is the worst doctor ever seen. The staff told me that i am not anymore his patient because a cancel an appointment and the doctor said that i need to look for other doctor. Thanks God i call for my annual exam but at that point if i really needed to see a doctor i didnt have one.

September 9th, 2014

Medicines to the pharmacy.

I had appointment with this Dr, and need to call his office several times to send the medicines to the pharmacy, I spend two weeks, because the Dr, was busy????? What kind of Dr is?

March 23rd, 2013

Excellent doctor and staff. He takes time ant listen to patient. This is not a rush office. Busy because thevgreat services. Hope be around for years.

September 21st, 2012

Lack of vocation

The worst experience I have had with a Doctor. He was very judgmental every time I visited him and he always treated me as if he was doing me a favor and as if I was making everything up. AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!! Do a research for a highly recommended Doctor is my advice to you.

November 26th, 2011

Great physician

Wonderfull office staff and physician. Listen to problems