A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Rojas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Rojas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Rojas MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Rojas practice?
- Dr. Juan Rojas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Juan Rojas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.