A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Rojas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rojas
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rojas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Rojas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Rojas MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan Rojas practice?
- Dr. Juan Rojas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Juan Rojas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.