A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Roman-Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Roman-Lopez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roman-Lopez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roman-Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman-Lopez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Roman-Lopez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Jenaro Roman-Lopez MD is a male Oncologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Juan J. Roman-Lopez practice?
- Dr. Juan Roman-Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Roman-Lopez practices Gynecologic Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.