Dr. Juan Manuel Romero MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Romero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Romero, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Eye Cancer Choroid Neoplasm, Melanoma, and Retina Surgery.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance