A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Romero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Romero, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Manuel Romero MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Romero practice?
- Dr. Juan Romero has 6 office locations.
Dr. Juan Romero practices Ophthalmology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Forest Hills Ophthalmologists.