A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Romero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Romero, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Manuel Romero MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Romero practice?
- Dr. Juan Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Romero practices Ophthalmology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Ophthalmologists.