A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Romero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Romero, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Manuel Romero MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Romero practice?
- Dr. Juan Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Romero practices Ophthalmology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Ophthalmologists.