A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Ros-Escalante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Ros-Escalante, Neurology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Ros-Escalante, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ros-Escalante has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Ros-Escalante MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan Ros-Escalante practice?
- Dr. Juan Ros-Escalante has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Ros-Escalante practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL.
See Lake Mary Neurologists.