Learn more about Dr. Juan Rubio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Rubio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubio
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Rubio, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubio graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rubio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Elias Rubio MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juan E. Rubio practice?
- Dr. Juan Rubio has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Rubio practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.