Learn more about Dr. Juan Rubio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Rubio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Rubio, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubio graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rubio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan E. Rubio practice?
Dr. Juan Rubio practices Ophthalmology near Laredo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and San Antonio, TX.
See Laredo Ophthalmologists.