Learn more about Dr. Juan Rubio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Rubio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Rubio, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubio graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rubio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Elias Rubio MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juan E. Rubio practice?
- Dr. Juan Rubio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juan Rubio practices Ophthalmology near Laredo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and San Antonio, TX.
See Laredo Ophthalmologists.