Dr. Juan Rueda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Rueda?

One of the best doctors

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Dr. Rueda has been the only psychiatrist (of 5) I have seen in the past 10 years that has been able to accurately diagnose and treat me. He has literally saved my life and has taken great care of me. He has offered words of encouragement and comfort when I needed them and lectured me when I needed it. I have never had issues with him being late for an appointment,walking out on me, or not being compassionate when I cry in front of him--and I do cry often. He is the best and I enjoy each and every session with him. He is very ethical and honest.

Extremely unhappy (soon to be ex) client!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

This was the most rude doctor I have EVER SEEN!!! He degraded me, made me cry and told me to leave his office 6 times!! When I started to tear up, he stood up, looked at me and told me that he was leaving to go for a walk in the, and that I better have myself composed by the time he gets back! He really walked out and left me in there for about 5 minutes by myself!!!!

One of the best psychs. in the Pittsburgh area

Posted on September 18th, 2013

I suffer from severe social anxiety and panic disorder. Of the four psychiatrists I have seen over the years, Dr. Rueda is the only one that prescribed meds that didn't adversly affect other conditions I suffer from. His goal was to treat my conditions, not to cover my conditions up by turning me into a zombie. Personable, honest, and considerate. The only negative is that he is habitually late to his appointments.

Posted on August 1st, 2014