Dr. Juan Sanchez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

March 18th, 2016
Visit with Pulmonary
I saw Dr. Sanchez about a year ago. At first meeting he claimed he could help me. I was given a PFT Test and he reviewed my chest X-rays from the ER. He told me that I would need to have another chest CT Scan as the one he reviewed was only of my lung tissues. So a new CT Scan was schedule, however, I got scared and cancelled the test. Upon my last visit with Dr. Sanchez he told me to lose weight and exercise. I know I need to do that, however, didn't need to hear that from him. I have a PCP who is taking care of me for that. I have been to see my PCP twice now in the last month for chronic cough and shortness of breath. My PCP went ahead and rescheduled the CT Scan of my chest to ease my fear of Cancer. I called to make an appointment with Dr. Sanchez and he was to call me back with 24 - 48 hours, well it has now been 4 days and no word from him. My problem has not gotten better, and the nurse who called me said that seeing my PCP is the one who ordered the CT Scan that is who needs to go over it with me. Considering Dr. Sanchez was the doctor who originally scheduled the test, I feel he should be the one to review the results with me, after all, he is the specialist not my PCP or the nurse. Sometimes I wonder why some doctors elect to become doctors if they can't be compassionate and understanding when someone is ill.

July 16th, 2013
A Godsend!
Dr. Sanchez is a Godsend for our family! After several years of being misdiagnosed, we found Dr. Sanchez who was FINALLY able to diagnose my disorder. He was extremely professional, courteous and took all the time we needed for me to explain my symptoms and all the trouble I'd had in getting a correct diagnosis. I've seen him for the last 3 years as my condition is one that requires it. He has performed 2 major procedures and 2 minor ones and I trust him INHERINTLY! No God-complex at all...quite the contrary! He is very humble, soft-spoken but extremely knowledgeable. As far as his bedside manner, he is compassionate and caring. His time, which is one of a physician's greatest commodity, is never an issue and I always feel that he takes all the time I need for discussion or questions. I HIGHLY recommend him. After so many years of not getting correct medical information about my disorder, he has restored my faith in the medical community.

May 22nd, 2011
Another one of those physicians with a God complex!He is rude!

May 20th, 2011
Exactly what we needed
Was set up by a branch of Scott & White for appointment with Dr. Sanchez, but when we arrived, no appointment had been logged (fault of the original branch). Dr. Sanchez recognized the urgency of seeing my mother as a patient based on her recent scan results. He gave up his lunch time and spent nearly an hour with us going over test results and doing some diagnosis. He then expedited the results of a biopsy his staff performed that same day, and did it all with a genuine, concerned, and professional attitude. Doctors from other hospitals gave my mother no more than five minutes to explain things in vague terms, and Dr. Sanchez took all the time we needed to make sure we understood the situation, and made adjustments to his, and his office's, schedule in order to accommodate us. We are grateful for the chance to have him help our family!

January 13th, 2009
Need more profesionalism and experience with his patients.