A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Santiago Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Santiago Rodriguez is Poor.
Dr. Santiago Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Gabriel Santiago Rodriguez MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juan G. Santiago Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Juan Santiago Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Santiago Rodriguez practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.