A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Santiago is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santiago
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Santiago Learn More
Dr. Santiago has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Gabriel Santiago MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juan G. Santiago practice?
- Dr. Juan Santiago has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Santiago practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.