A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Santos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Santos, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Santos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Felipe Santos MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan F. Santos practice?
- Dr. Juan Santos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Santos practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Neurologists and Corpus Christi Sleep Medicine Doctors.