Dr. Juan Servat MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2017
Great Doctor
Dr. Servat performed surgery on my eyes and I can't say enough good about him and his staff. He is highly professional and caring, I would highly recommend him to anyone and have recommended him to friends and family.

February 10th, 2017
Excellent Doctor. I would highly recommend him. Very friendly, great personality, very knowledgeable. Explains well. Follow-up call after surgery.

January 4th, 2017
Dr. Servat , Awesome Dr.!!
Dr. Servat is one of the friendliest and easiest Doctors to talk to. He spends the time with you to discuss your concerns and gives excellent explanations on the procedures he suggests for you. He is patient with you and gives you his full attention before and after procedures. Very professional and knows what he is doing and wants the job he performs to be the BEST!

September 6th, 2016
The second day after my surgery, Dr. Servat called me from his personal cell phone to check on me! I have had Doctor's staff call me before to check on me, but never the Doctor personally! This meant more to me than anything! Not only that, he does great work also! I would highly recommend Dr. Servat for your procedure!

July 16th, 2016
Took his time to make sure everything was great. Called me at 8:00 the next morning to see how I was doing. Fabulous Doctor. Fabulous experience. I would highly recommend him.

July 13th, 2016
Dr. Servat was an amazing doctor. He was very thorough and didn't mind answering all of my questions. I never felt like I was rushed. I would highly (and have) recommend him to any and everyone that is in need of an eye surgeon. To me he is the best in the field.

July 11th, 2016
I think this man has all his ducks in a row. Very knowledgeable of what to do and does it with perfection. Thank you Dr. Servat

July 1st, 2016
Super caring doctor
Dr. Servat is a very caring and professional doctor. I was fortunate to be referred to him for a possible cancer. His knowledge base is very high and bedside manner is exceptional. Even though he had many other patients, he made me feel as if I was his only one. He was very measured when examining me and was deliberate and thorough. His staff was also very supportive and easy to communicate and interact with. He and his staff get my highest recommendation. Not 5, but 6 stars!

May 9th, 2016
I had my droopy eyelids undrooped. I wasn't aware of how much I wasn't seeing until after the surgery. The world is brighter and I can see more of it. Dr. Servat explained the procedure and the surgery went very well. The worst part was having to sleep on my back for two weeks. People notice my eyes these days and want to have the same surgery.

April 28th, 2016
One of the best doctors ever.
Dr. Servat is one of the best doctors I've had. He made a diagnosis and not only took the time to explain my situation but made himself available for any further questions I had! Something that is difficult to find in the Healthcare industry these days. I would recommend him to anyone in need of his services!

April 23rd, 2016
If there is such a thing as "pleasant" surgery, that was it ! No pain whatsoever & wonderful results ! Thank you and God bless you Dr. Servat & Staff !

April 18th, 2016
Very pleased
What was promised, was delivered. Didn't try to sell me more than I needed...very honest. I liked that. Very kind & made me believe he had my back. Staff at surgical center in Canton was great. I would use again if needed