A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Small, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Small has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Eugenio Small MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan E. Small practice?
- Dr. Juan Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Small practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.