A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Small, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Small has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Eugenio Small MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan E. Small practice?
- Dr. Juan Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Small practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.