Dr. Juan Solis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Solis?

November 22nd, 2016

I love this Doctor he listens to you, and he really cares about his patients.

September 16th, 2016

steller Dr

Dr Solis is awesome. I've been to 2 physicians for years they couldnt tell me what was wrong besides reflux. True that was 1 of my issues. As dr solis asked more questions and delved a lil deeper into my issue. He got right down to the correct diagnosis through blood test and other test. He takes patients feelings and concerns into consideration. A very great listner as well. I will stayy with dr solis for ever. Although his wait time to enter the room is a lilttle slow it is worth the wait. He is very detailed and precise on his diagnosis. What i appreciate most is he is forward and when my diagnosis. When my condition got more complicated after a 9 months of treatment he referred me to a specialist who is an awesome as he is. Thank you dr SOLIS you are awesome. Your humor is great.

January 28th, 2015

fantastic MD

Best doctor I've ever had.

May 8th, 2012

What A Great Doc

My wife and I travel from Huron,Ohio to see Dr.Solis.He has help us both and that why we stay with him.My wife is from the same country as Dr.Solis.Thanks

June 30th, 2011

65 Year Young Man

i have been seeing Dr. Solis for over two years and found him to one of, if not the best doctor, I have ever came in contact with. His attention to detail and knowledge of each and every one of his patients (my mother-in-law is also a patient)is astounding. He will never left you out the door unless he feels (again HE feels) you have understood the entire vist and his orders until your next vist.

March 13th, 2011

Very intelligent and kind to his patients. I plan on keeping him even if we switch plans as we have in the past

October 16th, 2010

Wonderful

Dr. Solis Is One Of The Best Doctors I Have Ever Had. Though He Is Always Busy, So His Wait Times Are A Little Rough, He Is The Most Reliable Doctor. I Was Sick At Work And On My Way Home, Got An Appointment And Didn't Even Have To Stop At Home Before My Appointment. When I Had A Problem With My Gall Bladder Which Turned Out To Be A Small Bile Duct (Which Is Hereditary) He Sent Me To The Best Surgeon. My Scars Are So Minimal And I'm Pain Free. I Still See Solis As My Primary Doctor (Though I Am 23) For My Horrible Acid Reflux And He Prescribed Me The Only Medicine That Would Work (Not Even Nexium Did The Trick). Not To Mention How Wonderful He Was When My Papa Passed Away From Cancer. Just A Stand-Up Guy Who Cares About His Patients, Couldn't Ask For A Better Doctor.

March 23rd, 2017