A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Sosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sosa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sosa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Sosa, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Sosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan B Sosa MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Juan B. Sosa practice?
- Dr. Juan Sosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Sosa practices Psychiatry near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Psychiatrists.