A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Sotomayor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Sotomayor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sotomayor
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Sotomayor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Sotomayor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotomayor graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sotomayor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Luis Sotomayor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Juan L. Sotomayor practice?
- Dr. Juan Sotomayor has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Sotomayor practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Allergists and Syracuse Pediatricians.