A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Suarez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Suarez, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Suarez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Bartolo Suarez FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Juan B. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Juan Suarez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Suarez practices Urology near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Gables Urologists.