A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Suarez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Suarez, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Suarez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suarez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan B. Suarez practice?
Dr. Juan Suarez practices Urology near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Gables Urologists.