A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Tan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Community Hospital of Munster
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Chu Tan MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Tan practice?
- Dr. Juan Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Tan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.