A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Tapia-Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Tapia-Mendoza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapia-Mendoza graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Tapia-Mendoza has 20 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tapia-Mendoza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Tapia-Mendoza practice?
Dr. Juan Tapia-Mendoza practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.