A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Taveras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Taveras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taveras graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec). He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taveras has 14 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Sierra Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Taveras FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan Taveras practice?
- Dr. Juan Taveras has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juan Taveras practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Cardiologists.