A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Taveras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Taveras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taveras
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Taveras Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taveras graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec). He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taveras has 14 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Manuel Taveras FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Taveras practice?
- Dr. Juan Taveras has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Taveras practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Cardiologists.