A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Tellez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Tellez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tellez graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tellez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Matiella Tellez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan M. Tellez practice?
- Dr. Juan Tellez has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Tellez practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.