A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Teran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Teran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Teran, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teran graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan.
Dr. Teran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Teran practice?
Dr. Juan Teran practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gulfport, MS and Biloxi, MS.
See Phoenix General Practitioners, Phoenix Internists, and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.