A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Teran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Teran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Teran, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teran graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan.
Dr. Teran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Teran MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Juan Teran practice?
- Dr. Juan Teran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Juan Teran practices Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gulfport, MS and Biloxi, MS.
See Phoenix Gastroenterologists.