A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Teruel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Teruel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teruel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teruel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Teruel, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teruel graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Teruel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Jose Teruel DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan J. Teruel practice?
- Dr. Juan Teruel has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Teruel practices Family Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Family Physicians.