A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Teruel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Teruel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teruel
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teruel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Teruel, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teruel graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Teruel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Jose Teruel DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan J. Teruel practice?
- Dr. Juan Teruel has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Teruel practices Family Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Family Physicians.