Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Torres-Cordero
Dr. Juan Torres-Cordero, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Marys, OH, with another office in Celina, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Torres-Cordero is affiliated with Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, Mercer County Joint-Township Community Hospital and Amarillo Va Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Torres-Cordero has the following 3 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Juan Torres-Cordero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Marys, OH.
Dr. Richard Smith
General Practice, Emergency Medicine
Saint Marys, OH 0.01 mi27
Dr. Alfredo Paguirigan
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Saint Marys, OH 0.07 mi49
Dr. Matthew Riesen
Saint Marys, OH 0.07 mi10