A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Review Officer
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Torres has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Torres MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Juan Torres practice?
- Dr. Juan Torres has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Torres practices Public Health near Saint Marys, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Celina, OH.
See Saint Marys Preventive Medicine Specialists.