Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Touya
Dr. Juan Touya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with another office in Fresno, CA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Touya is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center and Community Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Touya has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Juan Touya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.
Dr. Martin Barman
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Fresno, CA 0.21 mi53
Dr. Kanwar Partap Gill
Geriatric Medicine, Legal Medicine, Neurology, Pain Management, Family Medicine
Fresno, CA 0.39 mi
Dr. Wallace Yang
Fresno, CA 0.56 mi35