A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Trevino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trevino
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Trevino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Trevino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Trevino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Jose Trevino MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan J. Trevino practice?
- Dr. Juan Trevino has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Trevino practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.