A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Trevino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Trevino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trevino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 5 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan J. Trevino practice?
Dr. Juan Trevino practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Geriatric Medicine near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See McAllen Family Physicians, McAllen Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and McAllen Geriatric Doctors.