A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Trevino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trevino
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Trevino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Trevino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Trevino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Jose Trevino MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan J. Trevino practice?
- Dr. Juan Trevino has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Trevino practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.