A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Trinidad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Trinidad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trinidad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trinidad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinidad graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trinidad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Alberto Trinidad MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Trinidad practice?
- Dr. Juan Trinidad has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Trinidad practices Surgery near Reston, VA.
See Reston Surgeons.