A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Trinidad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Trinidad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trinidad
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Trinidad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinidad graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Trinidad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Alberto Trinidad MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Trinidad practice?
- Dr. Juan Trinidad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Trinidad practices Surgery near Reston, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA.
See Reston Surgeons.