A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Vaillant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Vaillant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Vaillant, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaillant graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaillant has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Guillermo Vaillant MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Juan G. Vaillant practice?
- Dr. Juan Vaillant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Vaillant practices Dermatology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Dermatologists and Bronx Pathologists.