A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Vargas-Montano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Infertility
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas-Montano graduated from Universidad Mayor de San Simon Facultad de Medicina Dr. Aurelio Melean, Bolivia.
Dr. Vargas-Montano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan F Vargas-Montano MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Juan F. Vargas-Montano practice?
- Dr. Juan Vargas-Montano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juan Vargas-Montano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.