Dr. Juan Varon, MD
Internist, Endocrinologist
Video profile

3.0

he's rude show details he's rude
May 22nd, 2014

the way he spoke to us on every appt. was very frustrating. my husband is diabetic, and he got him in a new pump, he never got the right training and the doc talked to him like he was stupid! he's English is bad, and his attitude worse. we hated every appt because of the intense of his attitude!

Bad Attitude show details Bad Attitude
by Dell Meyers on Jan 11th, 2014

Dr. Varon, shows indifference to patients that are not hispanic, and so does his ill mannered office staff, if you dont speak spanish...dont go to this office for any medical reason....HISPANIC they make you feel like CRAP....this is the first doctor, I have ever seen. greet a patient with a frown on his face, and a bad attitude

Very Satisfied! show details Very Satisfied!
by Oquendo S. on Mar 19th, 2013

Dr. Varon is very professional and polite...he is great at talking through the biopsy and exams and putting you at ease making you feel relax and if I had to wait I would because its worth the wait...after reading some of his negative reviews I can definitely say I DO NOT agree with them and would recommend his service and staff without hesitation.

Pretty bad staff; Will never go back again show details Pretty bad staff; Will never go back again
Oct 30th, 2012

The "lady" who does the schedule, "Jessy", has very bad manners, She cancel my appointment without reason and did not notify me. She treated me like trash when I as her why she did it. I want to let Dr. Varon know that this "lady" is destroying his bussiness. I do think that Dr. Varon is an Excellent physician but i will never ever will be back to his office

Apr 24th, 2012

Lamentablemente mi experiencia con el Dr. Varon ha sido muy negativa. Por ua diferencia de cinco minutos en mi cita que tenia previamente se nego atenderme cuando en realidaad era para informarme del resultado de una biobcia que ya me habia realizado es un momento difisil y muy importante para mi, me informa atravez de su personal que regrese otro dia el Dr. Varon carece de profecionalismo sencivilidad y trato a sus pacientes. Mi recomendacion para el es Negativa les recomiendo a todos que antes de ver al Dr. Varon busquen otro Dr. con mas Vocacion' Apesar de ests penosa situacion con el Dr. su personal ha sido muy atento en todo momento.