A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Velez, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Velez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Velez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Velez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Juan Velez practice?
- Dr. Juan Velez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan Velez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.