A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Vila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vila
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vila Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vila graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Vila has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Vila MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Vila practice?
- Dr. Juan Vila has 1 office location.
- Dr. Juan Vila practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Trinity, FL.