Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Juan Vila
Juan Vila, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trinity, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Juan Vila is affiliated with Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon, Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital and Mease Hospitals. He speaks English.
Juan Vila has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Juan Vila is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trinity, FL.
Dr. Rene Kunhardt
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Jeffrey Vasta
Dr. Rafael Sanchez-Ponce
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease