A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Vila graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vila has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Hospital - Countryside
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vila accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Juan Vila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Vila practice?
Dr. Juan Vila practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Cardiologists.