A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Villalona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Villalona, Pediatric Gastroenterology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villalona graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Villalona has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan F Villalona MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Juan F. Villalona practice?
- Dr. Juan Villalona has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Villalona practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA.
See Richmond Pediatric Specialists.