Dr. Juan Villalona MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2016
parent
RUDE, RUDE, RUDE office staff....who cares about the doctor....you mainly deal with his staff. Never going back again!!!!!!

January 6th, 2016
My Personal Review Off This Doctor
The staff working the front desk are sometimes not very friendly. I have also experience at times they are always near the phone every time I call to schedule my daughter next Appt. When I do leave a voicemail for them they are always great about calling me right back within 5 mins.

December 14th, 2015
Find another Doctor!
Worst doctors office we have ever dealt with!!! Very first day we waited 2 hours to see the doctor! When you have a question or need an urgent matter dealt with, good luck getting someone by phone. They never answer and they call you back several days later. The doctor will not call you back unless you request it and even then it takes 3-5 days. What's the point by that time? They placed a formula order via insurance which was approved and ordered. Several days later we request our kids records and they cancel the formula order without letting us know. The manager could care less about any of the issues we had. Worst customer service, horrible ethics, and rude staff. I would NOT recommend this doctor! We will be driving to Charlottesville to see someone who actually cares about his patients!

December 1st, 2015
As i took my son to many doctors for this problem. Dr. Villalona was the only one able to spread light on the problem. We are in the process of getting the problem resolved.

August 21st, 2015
Best GI
Fabulous doctor and his staff is top notch. Christina rocks! !!

March 25th, 2015
frustrated
DR Villalona and his staff acts as if they have no clue what there job is. I'm tired of doing it for them. He doesn't have the correct information about my child which is suppose to be in his little lab top.He has past meds mixed with current ones. Why must I keep updating information for you I just told you the 10 last visits. Gosh! and his staff likes to blame the parents for not doing their(the staff) job. I'm not the person that sends the referrals you are! make sure your paper work get where it needs to be I shouldn't have to keep calling to make sure you did your job.

July 25th, 2013
Best PEDIATRIC GI DOC in TOWN!
My wife and I are so thankful that we found Dr. Villalona ! He is patient, kind and caring. His bedside manner with our son was amazing. What a great doctor and a great person! We do sometimes have to wait about 20 - 30 minutes to see him but his office is beautiful and clean and our son loves to watch the movie playing on the TV while we wait :) We saw another doc in town at St Mary's and had to wait 1 1/2 hours to see him! Don't go anywhere else!

May 16th, 2013
Dr Villalona is the best Pediatric GI specialist in Richmond by far!
Thank goodness we found Dr. Villalona. He was the only one able to accurately diagnose and treat our daughter's stomach issues. We had been to two other doctors in town---one was at least nice but was so slow and wishy woshy and never sent reports to our general pediatrician, and the other one was just obnoxious. When we heard about Dr. V from a friend, we went to see him immediately and he and his staff are kind, the office is clean and child friendly (LOVE the TVs!) . Wish we would have gone to see him sooner!

March 27th, 2013
hvac tech
GREAT DR HE CARE FOR MY 2 KIDS AND WE LOVE DR VILLALONA HE CARE HE ALWAYS CALL AND TALK WITH ME ON PHONE GOOD MAN

March 22nd, 2013
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Villalona and his staff. We have been to a couple of the other Pediatric Gastro Drs in town and were not happy with the care we received and we are so thrilled to find Dr. V. Great bedside manner, great follow up, and keeps our pediatrician informed about our child's care. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

February 11th, 2013
Patient
He really listens to you and cares for your child.

October 25th, 2012
Excellent physician
Dr Villalona was very thorough with my son and had a great bedside manner. His office is clean and beautiful and pleasant. His staff was very kind. I would highly recommend him!