A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Weksler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weksler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Weksler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weksler graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weksler has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Eduardo Weksler MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan E. Weksler practice?
- Dr. Juan Weksler has 13 office locations.
Dr. Juan Weksler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Fishers, IN.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Cardiologists.