Dr. Juan Wester Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Juan Wester?

Best Doctor ever

Posted on October 14th, 2016

The service I received was above and beyond the nicest doctor and great staff. Very caring doctor who checked up on me after surgery via phone. Answered every question I had and in detail. Great person great doctor and if I needed any other surgeries I would want him for my surgeon. Thank you again I feel like a million bucks now.

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Outstanding Doctor!!

Fantastic Surgeon

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Dr. Wester saved my life several times. Dr. Wester is a Fantastic surgeon.

Posted on December 6th, 2015

Dr. Webster is a gift from God. He saved both my parents lives and has also done surgery on me and my brother and other family members and friends. He is kind hearted and treats his patients with respect. Great bed side manner. He takes time to hear you out and really cares for his patients. I trust him completely. Thank God for such a wonderful man.

Great Doctor - amazing bedside manners (talks to you not at you)

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

I have now being going to Dr. Wester for several years. And his bedside manner is the best. When other doctors promise you to call you and they don't and scare you to death, Dr Wester is there to take care of everything. Takes his time to make sure you understand and comforts us. This staff is also great they make you feel like family. I have other family and friend that have gone to him and absolutely loved him.

Saved my life in 1987

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. Juan Wester got me through some of the toughest years of my life. Many more were to follow, but under his care and gentle concern, my husband and I were taken under his wing as he 'cleaned things up', saving one ovary (losing the rest to my awful Crohn's Disease) and sat with us for hours that night, as we dealt with our grief. He was a gentleman and a friend to us. Dr. Wester, if you're reading this, I have never forgotten what you did for me, all those years ago. We are in Wisconsin now, sans children, but I am a teacher!....so I am surrounded by them every day, luckily! Sending my love and hugs across the miles! xoxo

A patient

Posted on May 25th, 2013

Dr.Wester is a BUTCHER !!!!! He mutilated me. He should not be doing surgery on humans or animals !!! No compassion and overall an awful man. Should not be allowed to practice any medicine !!

Posted on October 21st, 2009

the best doctor, surgeon, and man i have ever met he saved my life several times.

Posted on February 1st, 2016